Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a cornbread recipe it calls for eggs but I have no eggs?

Ask your neighbor for some eggs.I have a cornbread recipe it calls for eggs but I have no eggs?
Applesauce, sour cream, mayonnaise.


You can substitute just about anything.


They all work just fine...or just add a bit more liquid.


(milk or water work well.)I have a cornbread recipe it calls for eggs but I have no eggs?
do u have applesauce? if so... add 1/2 cup for each egg the recipe calls as well as 1 tablespoon of melted butter or olive oil for each egg it calls for.
You can use two tablespoons of mayonnaise..it works fine.
use 录 cup mayo for each egg.
Go and buy some.
1. Ask ur neighbor





2.go buy some?





3. dont make da cornbread recipe
I think what you're looking for is in this free ebook. It's a compilation of 490 award winning recipes and a free easy download.

No comments:

Post a Comment