Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anybody give me a recipe for cornbread or corn-muffins that uses only cornflour?

I thought I had cornmeal, but it turns out I only have corn flour. Are there any recipes for this?Can anybody give me a recipe for cornbread or corn-muffins that uses only cornflour?
EASY CORNBREAD


Easy to make sweet corn bread recipe.








1 cup *Masa Harina


1 cup corn flour or wheat flour (all-purpose


flour can be substituted.)


2 tablespoon sugar


2 teaspoon baking powder


1 teaspoon baking soda


1 teaspoon salt


1 slightly beaten egg


1 cup milk


1/4 cup melted butter.








Stir together dry ingredients, add milk and egg, stir until smooth then stir in melted butter. Grease an 8-9 inch baking pan well or use a well-greased muffin pan and pour in the batter. Bake at 450 for 25-30 minutes until golden brown or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.


Makes one whole loaf or 12 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment