Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have a recipe asking for Cornbread Stuffing?

It's asking for a 6 oz box of Cornbread stuffing? Where do I find this, in what section of the store? What's in it? Could I make my own?I have a recipe asking for Cornbread Stuffing?
you can make your own although it is normally very crumbly when you do this, if you look in the store next to the normal stuffing (stovetop, bird ect.) they will have boxes that say cornbread stuffing, normally they can be done on the stove or in the bird and personally I like them better, you can add raisins or dried cranberrys, celery or chopped green onion for more flavor.


I prefer the cornbread over the ';other';.I have a recipe asking for Cornbread Stuffing?
You can find it in the instant mashed potatoes/pasta salad/stuffing isle. Get the Stove Top Cornbread stuffing, it's delicious and very easy to make.
Stove top make corn bread stuffing if you are looking for something fast!
  • laons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment