Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have a similar recipe for Eatzi's cornbread?

Eatzi's has closed! and I love their cornbread. It is incredibly moist and almost has the consistency of a steamed puddling. It has corn kernels in it. I will miss it so much! I've tried to replicate it and I can't. Do you have one like it?Have a similar recipe for Eatzi's cornbread?
Do a search on eatzi's cornbread. The first site listed in search results is this one:





http://www.texasmonthly.com/forum/read.p鈥?/a>Have a similar recipe for Eatzi's cornbread?
I don't know about Eatzis, but I like to add a little bacon grease to my batter and also grease the pan (a cast iron skillet) with it. I also add a few tbls of sugar to the mix and a small can of cream corn. This makes for a moist delicious corn bread. Good luck and Bona Petite!

No comments:

Post a Comment